Monday, December 12, 2011

How to make a short film for high school art class?

I need help. I have to make a short film for my art class.It has to be under 5 minutes. I need ideas on how to make the film and what to base it on.I don't know anything about making a short film.If you have any ideas,tips,and websites. I also need to know what equipment to use. Thanks for your help.|||It seems that you should ask your teacher how to get started. S/he should be able to point you in the right direction. It's nearly impossible for anyone to help you very well with this because we don't know much about your specific situation.





But, generally speaking, you need (at least):


1. a video camera


2. video tapes


3. video editing software on a computer (e.g. iMovie or Final Cut)





And you probably (but not necessarily) need:


1. one or more other people to be actors in the video





The thing is, if you really don't know anything about making a short film, you are going to need help at every stage of this process. It's easy if you know what you're doing, but not if you don't. So I really highly recommend talking to your teacher, regardless of whatever help we random internet people can give you.





May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment