Monday, December 12, 2011

What is the Term for making the audio to a film?

I've seen a video on youtube (and now I can't find it) of two guys making the sounds of an action film (it's quite old)





If the man on the film would run down the street and crash into a garbage can, the man recording the audio would stomp his feet on the ground to make the running sound and then thrown himself into the garbage can to make that sound. And they would have to sync up together.





What is this technique or term called?


Could you send me a link of it or what you may think it is?





Thanks a lot!|||this is the best i can do


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_effec鈥?/a>





the article is actually very informative.|||Foley artists do that.I'm not sure what the actual term is but I guess it's just foley.|||I think that's what's called "Foley art."

No comments:

Post a Comment