Monday, December 12, 2011

How to make a short film using drawing programs?

I have to do a 5 minute presentation for my masters degree on the application of Environmental ethics on sharks and I've decided I'd like to do it via film. I don't want to use a camera and film or anything, I just want to make a very simple stick figure/playdo/interactive slide show like film with my narration over the top. Basically I want to make a cartoon. What free programs are available that allow me to do this?|||There are many ways that you can animate with many softwares but some may require knowledge in how to use them correctly. I suggest getting a trial version of Adobe Flash as this will have the most functionality and the most help available to you. The software is used by professionals so if used correctly you can certainly impress for your masters, it will also allow you to overlay sound.





Pencil Animate have a very simple software that could also be used for making a simple stick man animation





http://www.pencil-animation.org/





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment