Thursday, December 15, 2011

What are some good short film categories for a school club?

I recently started a film club at my high school and we are doing these small short film competitions. We started our first competition where there were four teams that had to make a fake news show because i figured make the first one easy. I need some help coming up with other categories. I was thinking a game show, do your own version of SNL celebrity jeopardy, parody a tv show, parody a movie scene, and film your own SNL style skit. Are these good ideas and can you help me thinking of some others?|||Your ideahs sound fun, see if any of these might work





silent movies,


stop motion


comedy,


tv sales commercial, "if you buy the waffle maker in ten minute, you get a laser hair remover free"


a tutorial video, like a cooking show or excersize vid,could be funny or seriouse,


PSA= public servise announcment


reality tv show


soap opera

No comments:

Post a Comment