Thursday, December 15, 2011

What are the best steps to take to become a film major?

I've decided that after High School I would like to become a film major in producing or directing. Since I will be graduating soon I'd like to know what are the best steps from going to a film school to getting into the industry.|||I'd say the best bet is to start writing your own scripts. The truth is though, once you graduate from film school, especially if it's a good one, in your final year you will be able to get work placements and things should begin to take off from there..|||I hear columbia college in chicago is a good start. Its an art school. Im looking into it but here's a fun fact kanye west dropped out of there|||I'd say start your creations now. Get really good at everything while you're young, and you will rise above everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment