Saturday, December 17, 2011

Is it advisable to have infrared film handchecked at airport security checkpoints?

I'm going on vacation next month and would like to bring several rolls of infrared film to shoot on the trip. I understand that IR film is extremely light sensitive, but I don't know if asking the TSA officials to handcheck it is any better (or worse) than running it through the x-ray machine. I'd hate to come home only to find that my film has been fogged.|||Besides keeping the unused film in sealed boxes, as you use it, have it developed immediately. All they have to do is pop the cap off a roll and it's ruined.|||Absolutely!





Make sure they are in sealed boxes. If they are opened up and exposed to light, it will fog the film.|||why dont you buy the film where your going?





personally I dont trust customs/security officers anywhere,





a

No comments:

Post a Comment