Saturday, December 17, 2011

How hard is it to do the window film on a car at home?

The plastic is messed up in one window of my truck. It's been that way since I've had my truck, it looks like it was just a lousy installation job. Is it hard to remove the stuff and apply new film? Has anyone done it themselves? |||I've done it myself with good results. The job will be better if you remove the window. The film is cheap, buy it, read the directions and try it. If you're not happy with the result, you're not out much and you can take it in and have it done.|||it's not hard if you have patience.


the doors are pretty easy the rear window is a pain.


some tint makers lets you correct the problem before it sticks to the window.


ive done it before.





also its best if it's at least 70*f out.|||you can used a blow dryer to heat it up and it should peel off and then you would need some window cleaner to finished it . then led it dry and add some more tint to it and it should work. it worked on my friend truck|||Yes it's hard.. leave it to the professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment