Saturday, December 17, 2011

What are some ways I can fundraise for an independent film using product placement?

I am a writer/director looking to fund my first feature film. I am interested in how to contact buisnesses and retailers to discuss using their products in my film in exchange for funding the project, as well as ways to pitch the project.|||Most of the time they will finance you if you use their product in your movies. The way that this works is that make sure that the product's logo is visible and that the actors and actresses are using it in the movie. For an example, if you use a computer, make sure that the computer's logo is visible while the actor is using it, if the product is a beverage or food, the product must be seen being eaten or drink by the actors or the actresses.


To contact them, go to the product's website or call their 1-800 numbers and tell them what your intentions are.

No comments:

Post a Comment