Thursday, December 15, 2011

What are some good colleges for a film making major?

I want to major in film making in college, with a minor of either Film Studies or psychology (I know it sounds random, but these are my main interests). In looking for colleges, both online and at college fairs, I'm having trouble finding schools that offer film making as a major, and, once I find them, telling if they're any good. I live very close to Atlanta, Georgia, but out-of-state recommendations are welcome as well. Does anybody have any recommendations for good, reputable film schools?|||Generally, the best film schools in the US are considered: OSU, Boston University, California Institute of the Arts, Columbia University, Florida State University, New York University, San Francisco State University, Temple University, the University of Texas, the University of Southern California and the University of California, Los Angeles. I omitted AFI because you are not a graduate student yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment