Monday, December 12, 2011

What kind of film do I need for my old camera?

My uncle just recently gave me an old MINOLTA SR-T 202 and I have actually never used a film camera before.





What type of film do I need to buy or would you suggest for the best quality/price? The only thing I know about this camera so far is that it's a 35mm.





Thanks!|||Any 35 mm film will do.





Until you get good at using the cameras light meter (you will have to buy a new battery for it probably), just buy any inexpensive film you can find. ISO 200 or 400.





Later, you can spend a little more on some premium film from Kodak or Fujifilm





Here is a link to a company that sells a huge variety of 35 mm film.





http://www.freestylephoto.biz/c1102-Colo鈥?/a>|||Any 35mm or size 135 film will do. Get ASA 200 color negatives. They are the most forgiving with exposure errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment