Sunday, December 4, 2011

What is the saddest film that you have ever seen?

That made you cry the most??





It used to be Life is Beautiful for me (the Italian film about a little boy and his father who get taken into a concentration camp). It's an amazing film and so sad, you should see it if you haven't already.





But recently I saw A Boy in The Striped Pyjamas and I have never cried so much at a film. You should read the book before seeing it if you haven't already. But be prepared to cry. A lot. I was still crying when I came out the cinema.|||"Pay It Forward"


I think its a must see for everyone.


the sad part is towards the end and throughout the movie it is very inspiring and motivating. It was Filmed in Las Vegas a few years back|||http://download-cinema.net/tak鈥?/a>

Report Abuse


|||My Dog Skip, I know It's cliche but its so sad.





Braveheart, this might have been because I'm distantly related to William Wallace and I felt so proud and moved at the end of how loyal he was to his country, then when the hankerchief fell out of his hand, well, lets say that only dogs could hear me then.





I've seen one scene from Life is Beautiful and I was in fits of tears, I think it was one of the last scenes where he dances for the little boy at the end. I wouldn't be able to manage the whole film.





x|||P.S. - I Love You





Okay, probably not the saddest movie I've ever actually seen, but it made me sob for some reason, and I typically don't cry while watching films. I saw it pretty recently as well, so it may just be that it stands out in my mind the most.|||When i was little i cried when Dorothy had to go back home in Wizard of Oz, i cried at the end of Watership Down, Forrest Gump has a bit of teary ending, where Forrest is talking to Jenny's grave, I had a friend when i was little who cried when Goose died in Top Gun|||Bridge to Terabithia. I am a 16 year old guy (the kind that never cries) and I went over to my friend's house and his little brother was watching that movie so I sat down (ended up sitting for the whole thing) and I was like on the verge of balling at the end. My friend who also watched the movie was the same. There were like 5 people sitting watching the movie and all of them were balling....so freakin sad. I don't think I'll watch it again





...Even though it is supposed to be a kid|||Nobody Knows. A story about a mother who leaves her three underage kids at home for weeks. It is based on the affair of the four children, it is more detailed in Wikipedia.|||Thanks for the tip - i shall now buy the book of A boy in The Striped Pyjamas.





The Green Mile, The Way We Were, The Remains of The Day





Edit: Leaving Las Vegas x|||Boy in the Striped Pyjamas


The Notebook


:'(|||eternal sunshine of the spotless mind


the royal tenenbaums


the brave little toaster


winnie the pooh|||Dawn of the dead





the zombies eat everyone by the end of the movie.|||Life Is Beautiful is AWESOME


The Hours


Playing By Heart|||A Prayer For Bobby Made me cry soooo much =(


..and A Walk To Remember, The Notebook and Titanic also did! =0 and trust me I don't cry easily.|||armaggedon


antwon fisher


forest gump


and finally i am sorry to put this but the notebook, i am very cheesy.|||One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest





Just simply perfect and bucket full of tears were produced|||The girl next door...it was about a boys friend who got abused :( I cried the whole time...especially cuz it was based on a true story.|||Imitation of Life


Terms of Endearment (I bawled in the theater along with just about everyone else, including many men.)


Beaches





Those are my top three tear jerkers of all time!|||Untamed Hearts


My Girl (The part after the boy dies and she's yelling "he needs his glasses! he can't see without his glasses!" it kills me every time!)|||Imitation of Life - grown men cry at the funeral scene. Oldie but good|||titanic and star trek 2:the wrath of khan|||titanic, i cried so much i nearly filled up my own bath lol|||Elephant man for me I don't usually cry|||my dog skip.|||the passion of the christ.|||The Titanic|||The Notebook|||Armageddon|||Doctor Zhivago|||Titanic|||Pursuit of Happiness.|||The Green Mile





"John Coffey, like the drink only not spelled the same".... Damn.|||Marley and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment