Sunday, December 4, 2011

What careers are there that incorporate film and psychology? And what do I go to school for?

I really enjoy the psychology base of films. What sort of careers are out there that do something with film and psychology? And also I'm going into my second year of college and don't know if I should get a film degree and go on to get a psych certificate (if you can do that) or something. Or major in psych and just get a certificate in film. What do you think?|||If I were you I would major in Psych and minor in television studies. That way you have the degree to go into psychology and a minor that explores film. I'm majoring in film myself, and know that you really don't need a degree to get into the industry. Television studies will give you a great base for analyzing film and could set you up with some great job opportunities for film critiquing and writing articles exploring different films, whereas the psychology aspect can only heighten your analytical skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment