Monday, December 5, 2011

How often do you listen to film critics when you choose to go see a movie?

Do you read reviews often? Personally I like to form my own opinion, because I'm not that easily persuaded by film critics. Though I do think their opinion are important. I get annoyed when people say they're out of touch and are pointless.





Also do you find that their opinions about certain movies are often similar to your own? I actually agree with some. A.O Scott and Michael Phillips from At the Movies are examples.|||I tend not to listen to big critics. I agree with them sometimes but a lot of times hey give bad reviews for good movies. Wha I do is i go to yahoo movies and they list bost movie critic reviews and reviews of yahoo users. I find that between all the yahoo users they seem to get a pretty accurate grade of movies.|||i never listen to movie reviews.


-i- think they are pointless because they seem to use the same rubric for different genre's of movies.





example:


they rate valentines day at the same scale as time traveler's wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment