Sunday, December 4, 2011

What can you do with a film and television degree?

I am trying to decide on a major but I don't know how easy a job with a film and television degree would be. Are there any jobs other than like director and writer?|||A job in Film and Television will NOT be easy.





I earned a degree in Film %26amp; Television, waited tables for five years, before earning my teaching license. I now teach high school Film and TV.





There are NO JOBS.





Look: People with MBA degrees are finding it hard to find jobs in this economy - do you really think a degree in Film %26amp; TV will help you?





"We must put behind childish things."


- The Bible|||It depends on what you like to do. For example, the travel channel is always looking for people that like to travel to do stories via film. They even have a film school if that's what you're into.

No comments:

Post a Comment