Sunday, December 4, 2011

What is a good film to invoke an emotional response?

I have been feeling pretty numb and devoid of emotions as of recently and I was hoping to watch a film that would be good enough to solicit an emotional response from me.





I would prefer a tragedy, but any film that will affect me is welcomed. Thank you for your responses.





PS - I am extremely fond of foreign films and do not mind subtitles.|||It may seem silly, but I cried when I saw the movie My Sister's Keeper. That, and The Boy In Striped Pajamas.|||My sisters keeper.


I cried when I saw that movie.


It was sad, for me at least.


In Los Angeles, the eleven year old Anna Fitzgerald seeks the successful lawyer Campbell Alexander trying to hire him to earn medical emancipation from her mother Sara that wants Anna to donate her kidney to her sister. She tells the lawyer the story of her family after the discovery that her older sister Kate has had leukemia; how she was conceived by in vitro fertilization to become a donor; and the medical procedures she has been submitted since she was five years old to donate to her sister. Campbell accepts to work pro bono and the obsessed Sara decides to go to court to force Anna to help her sister.|||you want foreign, emotional, and a tragedy.





Try "Closer" Every person in this film has a tragedy. It's not in another language, but it's definitely full of culture. And also full of lies, deceit, love, love lost, and abandonment.





Seriously....watch it! lol





Oh, and add my music myspace if you would like :) myspace.com/lovelikeoil|||'Rabbit Proof Fence'.





Trust me , it's an astonishing film and the end scene had me stunned.





For sheer raw emotion , have you seen the documentary 'Trouble The Water'? It's pieced together from home video clips or Hurricane Katrina it was nominated for an Oscar and should have won in my opinion.|||Hello,


For those of you that want to download movies. My team and I have worked very hard at putting together a step by step guide.The guide will take you threw each step you need to know. You will be able to download, watch, copy, and burn. We even provide you with software to allow you to download and burn you wont need anything else ever. There is a $9.99 one time fee which includes burning software you will need. Here is my website link http://gabes-poolservice.com You will see a presentation on making movies on my first page. You are now on your way with everything you need to know. Check out the site and enjoy the holiday season.


Gabe.|||"dear zachary a letter to a son about his father" Its a very sad documentary, if you do not cry, you have no soul.|||The Notebook.


Beuatiful film|||My Sister's Keeper, A Walk To Remember, Sweet November, The Notebook|||Jurassic Park|||Zombieland





'nuff said|||behind the green door|||ummm





John Q?

No comments:

Post a Comment